Tue, Mar 08|
Beech Street Church
TCBHA Parade (2022) Change of Date
See you downtown at venue. Encouraging decoration of vehicles and floats, etc. Entry form MUST be completed, emailed (firstname.lastname@example.org) or mailed to PO Box 6633, Texarkana, TX 75505 by Friday, April 22, 2022.
Time & Location
Mar 08, 2022, 10:00 AM
Beech Street Church, 601 Beech St, Texarkana, AR 71854, USA
About the Event
Theme: Black History - Our Health/Our Wellness
- Parade starts promptly at 10:00 AM on Broad Street near Hazel Street.
- We are encouraging early entries.
- Your line-up number will be mailed/emailed.
- Parade participants should enter parade line-up on the street indicated.
- Line-up will begin at 8:30 AM in the parking lot at Beech Street Church, 601 Beech St, Texarkana, AR 71854. Parade Coordinators will be on hand to assist.
NOTE: As a courtesy to the organization, please call one of the following phone number(s) or email if you are unable to participate in the parade.
Entry form MUST be completed, emailed (email@example.com) or mailed to PO Box 6633, Texarkana, TX 75505 by April 22, 2022. For additional information you may contact:
- Anderson Neal Jr. (501) 425-0899 or
- Joe Daniels (903) 826-3597 or
Click here to download and complete Entry Form or click RSVP.
Click here to download Parade Flyer.